15 Tips for Android Phone
In order to make it easier for customers who have purchased these Android phone, we try to provides answers to 15 questions most frequently asked questions about this cool handset.
1. How do I know the firmware or OS version on the handset’s Android?
To check the firmware version installed on the handsets can be done by looking into the Launcher Menu> Settings> about phone, info on the firmware version firmware version installed on the handset.
2. How to set APN for data access needs of Internet and MMS with a SIM Card 3G Broadband?
To download the APN settings to the needs of the internet and mms data can be done with the Launcher Menu> Settings> Wireless controls> Mobile Network Settings> Access Point Names forwarded by pressing the Menu and New APN. Enter the following two parameters:
HSDPA / EDGE / GPRS:
Name: [ISP Name]
APN: [APN Name
APN type: default
Name: [ISP Name]
APN: [APN Name]
MMSC: [wap/mms url]
MMS Proxy: [ISP IP Proxy]
MMS port: 8080
MMS protocol: wap 2.0
APN type: mms
3. How do I know the total size of the remaining storage in the handset’s internal and SD Card?
To see the total size of the remaining storage on the handset and the SD Card can be installed in the Launcher Menu> Settings> SD card & phone storage. There will be informed the total storage is left to the handset’s internal storage and SD Card.
4. How to enter document data, photos and other to the SD card in the handset?
In order to incorporate the file into the SD Card in the handset can be done by connecting the handset to a PC / laptop via the USB cable followed by a pull down notification bar at the top of the home screen on the handset. Select USB connected followed by pressing the option button to mount on your PC / laptop will display a pop-up windows or removable disks, and transmitted by copying a file to put in SD Card handsets.
After putting the files to the SD card, to disable the SD card mapping on a PC / laptop can be done by pulling down the notification bar at the top of the home screen on the handset again and select turn off the USB storage and hit the off button.
5. How to set the network used always to the 2G network (GSM only)?
To set the network used for 2G networks can always be done in two ways, namely:
* Go to Launcher Menu> Settings> Wireless controls> Mobile network settings, fill “Use only 2G networks”
* Go to the phone and press * # * # INFO # * # * or * # * # 4636 #*#*, after it entered into the Phone information and set preferred network type to GSM Only.
To be able to login or use Google account can be done by opening one of the existing Google applications on handsets, eg gmail application, Gtalk and market. The first time an application is run we will be asked to enter a user and our google account password.
7. How to reset the handset back to its original when the new purchase (factory data reset)?
Factory reset or restore the data to the handset default settings can be done by going to the Launcher Menu> Settings> Security followed by selecting / pressing Factory data reset.
* Entry into the Launcher Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage application and in the Gmail application, storage Gmail, Google Apps & Google search did clear the data after the user login with the new
* By doing factory reset the data, but this way all data and applications that are installed outside of the handset that is innate internal storage should be erased, so do the data backup application backup / restore before you do it
9. How do I get SMS forwarding?
Forward SMS can be done by pressing and hold the message he wanted to come forward until SMS forward option menu and then enter the destination number to be sent.
10. How do I install an application from the files *. WFA already downloaded?
Before you install a file *. WFA of an application, make sure the Launcher Menu> Settings> Application> Unknown source was filled. After that do:
* Put the file *. APK from the application of SD Card
* Install Astro File Manager application which can be downloaded and install from market
* Click *. APK file where the file is placed
* Wait until the application is complete installed
11. How to change ringtone into silence mode & vibrate on the handset?
To change the ringtone into silence mode and vibrate can be done by pressing and holding the power button to exit the menu and continue to choose silence or vibrate. To turn back to the menu reads, do the same thing as before.
12. How do contact data in Microsoft outlook can be moved to contact the handset?
To move the contact data stored in Microsoft Outlook can be done with the data in the contact to export Microsoft Outlook into CSV file where the data is then imported into an existing contact in Gmail web so that the data will be recorded in the handset when Gmail synchronize processes running.
13. How do I remove an existing contact in the sim card to a contact in the handset?
To copy an existing contact data in the SIM card can be done by pressing the menu button on the handset and go to Import / Export, which after that select Import from SIM Card from the left menu of options.
14. How deadly T9 on the keyboard?
To disable the T9 when typing can be done by logging into the Launcher Menu> Settings> Language & Keyboard> Android keyboard, do untick the Prediction or Suggestion.
15. Is it possible if you want to add a ringtone to the handset?
Ringing tone or a ringtone can be added beyond what was given in the handset. One way is to create a directory named in the SD Card media, where in the media directory for all directory ringtone ringtones for the phone you want to add, directory notifications for the notification ring tones, and a directory for the ringing alarms used. Put the ringtone file that you want to add the directory in accordance with the ringing tone will be used.