5 Steps to Enable Skype Video-Call on N900
As a result, users can not only enjoy regular VoIP call service. Features video call can be made between devices Nokia N900 or N900 with a PC. Faithful Skype users of course mandatory test it.
N900 camera before, is not too sensitive in light. So the user must find enough light so that his face can be seen. When it is tested, light bright fluorescent office lights that did not quite good make a clear front on camera N900.
Here are five easy steps to activate it:
* Enable Skype account on the N900. Go to Settings> VoIP and IM Accounts. Select ‘New’ and ‘Skype’.
* The Skype account is ready; select the mode Availability to ‘online’.
* Go to the contact, and select one of your Skype friends account active. Make sure that the friends were enabling the Skype client with the latest version of Skype.
* Choose a Skype video-call.
* If we interact with users through N900 video call the other, he/she would be able to see us. We also can turn off the camera that appears, to hide your face.
Welcome to Skype video-call for free.