Polaroid Z430 Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons: Polaroid Z340 3×4 Instant Digital Camera
Polaroid Z340 Instant Digital Camera is ready to accompany you to enjoy the joy of Polaroid era with a little modern digital comfort.
With Polaroid technology, certainly this camera will not make you dizzy for printing problems as well as in the roll film camera, photo printer or with the help of editing software. But now, the Z340 comes with no ink, no computers, and no interference, Z340 is capable of printing 3×4 ” color photos instantly in a few seconds after you press the shutter button. The captured image will be stored in a file that will be directly saved to the SD memory card for archiving or editing.
Polaroid camera Z340 offers up to 14MP resolution, so the resulting image will be clear and bright.
With the help of an LCD screen measuring 2.7 “at the top of the camera allows you to preview images before printing.
In addition, you can also directly add fun borders, including the classic Polaroid logo border format, and upload a custom border that express your unique style.
You can even cut and make other edits before printing images like adding some color effects.
Polaroid Z430 Pros:
- Can add some visual effects into the picture.
- The firing of a number of programs come standard with every camera (day, night, portrait, landscape) to a large number of people as much fun as LOMO, snow (for the shooting against the backdrop of snow), party, soft skin, flowing water, fisheye, and I personally pre-favorite composition in which you can take pictures as a reference first and then shoot the subject in front of the picture precaptured.
- There are several options such as color effects antique Polaroid, b & w, sepia, and b & ww / vignetting.
- Because it has a memory chip, now you can give your images that have been printed because they have been stored in memory as files.
- Zink paper is not easily torn.
Polaroid Z430 Cons:
- Although Zink paper is cheaper than Polaroid films, but with the calculation of $ 0.60 per print, it can seem expensive.
- The battery will only print about 25 shots before it runs out.
- The camera will only hold 10 sheets of paper at once. So you will need to bring more paper in your pocket.
- The printing process is relatively slow, so slow as not waiting for a Polaroid to develop, but will not shoot a picture that came out with the speed of its predecessor.
- The Size is not handy yet, so it will not slide into your back pocket or small handbag.
- Quite expensive
For those of you who are old fashioned and still like the old style Polaroid camera will have a blast with this. Those of you who are more modern will also like this camera because it also has the features of a digital camera. You can snap photos and put in instant film and duplicate your memories as many times as you want. By Phil